Are you in the market for a new kitchen splashback? Updating your kitchen with a new kitchen splashback is a great way to make your kitchen look more on trend and contemporary without doing a full renovation or remodel. At ecocabinets, we have kitchen splashbacks made of the highest quality materials and produced by qualified glaziers.
Our kitchen splashbacks come in a variety of materials and styles to fit all the different types of home decor.
- Stainless Steel Splashbacks: Stainless steel makes for a very durable and easy to clean kitchen splashback, and it works very well as a design option for those that prefer the modern or industrial decor styles. Plus, it is the ideal option for commercial kitchens.
- Glass Splashbacks: Clear or frosted glass splashbacks are an excellent choice for modern and minimalist kitchen designs. The install on a glass splashback is best left to a professional installer because it can be a little more fragile than some of the other styles.
- Mirror Splashbacks: Mirrored splashbacks are a great option for small kitchens as they make the room look much larger. It is also a great choice for brightening the room and making the most of the natural light.
- Tile Splashbacks: One of the most popular choices for a kitchen splashback is tile because of the many different styles, shapes, and colours available. You can find an appropriate tile to match any decor style. There are so many tile options including subway, square, scalloped, and arabesque.
- Acrylic Splashbacks: Acrylic is a great choice for a modern kitchen, and it looks especially great with simple white cabinets. It is a popular choice due to the ease with which it can be cleaned.
No matter what type of kitchen splashback you prefer: stainless, glass, mirror, or tile, ecocabinets can offer competitive prices. Call one of our home design experts today to discuss the type of splashback that may be right for your home. We can help design the kitchen of your dreams whether you are doing a complete remodel, a small update, or starting from scratch on a new construction. Get your free quote today!Get a Quote