Your kitchen is one of the most personal rooms in your house. It is the place where the family congregates, the place where friends stop to chat, and the place where you bring everyone together for a holiday meal. The kitchen sees more traffic in your home than any other room, and it has to be highly functioning while still maintaining an aesthetically pleasing form. That is why ecocabinets offers such a wide range of kitchen benchtops!
Due to it being such a high traffic area, most homeowners want their kitchen to be made of high-quality materials that really reflect their personality and decor styles. Here are some of the benchtop materials that you will find at ecocabinets:
- Natural Stone Benchtops: Stone is one of the preferred materials because lf the unique, organic look. Stones like granite are very durable and can last for years to come.
- Concrete Benchtops: Concrete offers sleek, modern lines and has a very long lifespan. It can be stained to match just about any colour that is desired, and it can be polished or left raw depending on preference.
- Laminate Benchtops: Laminate is the most budget-friendly of the benchtop choices. It is long-lasting, stain-resistant, and comes in every colour or pattern that could be desired.
- Stainless Steel Benchtops: Stainless steel is popular in commercial kitchens due to the durability and ability to keep it sanitary. However, with the rise of the industrial style trends, it is popping up in more and more residential homes.
- Wood Benchtops: Hardwood benchtops, sometimes called butcher block, is another organic kitchen accent that gives a rustic or farmhouse look to a kitchen. It is durable and easily replaced which makes it a popular choice.
No matter which type of kitchen benchtop you prefer, ecocabinets has the styles that you need. Contact one of our knowledgeable sales representatives today to discuss which brand or style might be right for your home. Our friendly staff members are dedicated to making each customer’s design dreams come true!Get a Quote